Huntsville’s University of Alabama The University of Alabama in Huntsville is accepting applications from appropriately prepared students for competitive scholarships. International students who desire to enroll in a degree program at the University can apply for competitive scholarships.
This scholarship is for undergraduate students who have excelled in their previous academic records and have applied to the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
Scholarship Type: Full-fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships | DETAILS
UAH’s competitive scholarships are funded through the generosity of alumni and friends of the University. Student eligibility is based on a variety of criteria including academic interests and achievements, special talents, and demonstrated leadership. The disbursement of these awards is overseen by the Scholarship division of the Office of Financial Aid.
For applying for the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships to study in USA, you must meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be international student
- Scholarship available for freshmen undergraduate students.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants are evaluated based on individual merit and demonstrated success in a rigorous academic environment. High school and/or college coursework, grade point average, and language proficiency factor in admissions decisions.
- How-to-Apply: Competitive Scholarships are applied for using the comprehensive application found at the link. You do not have to apply for individual awards.
- This single application will allow you to be considered for all scholarships for which you meet criteria.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2022